FOUR PRIVACY PROMISES
We prefer to collect as little data as possible from you. However, this is sometimes necessary, for example, to answer your question, to know what you think of a particular website page or to send you more information. We treat your data carefully and ensure that your privacy is guaranteed.
THIS IS WHY WE GIVE YOU THESE FOUR PRIVACY PROMISES:
- We protect your personal data as if it were our own.
- We only use your personal data for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
- We do not store your data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
- We only share your personal data if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
NAME AND ADDRESS DETAILS
Your name is stored because we prefer not to address you with your customer number. We need your address and place of residence, among other things, to draw up invoices and to contact you.
Keeping personal and business separate is nice. That is why we ask you to enter your (company) name and business address when you purchase our products as a company.
We save your e-mail address so that it is possible to send you important messages about your order or account. We can also use your e-mail address to keep you up-to-date on new developments via newsletters. Of course you have the option to unsubscribe.
We use your telephone number to contact you in case of an emergency or to request your input.
LOGIN DETAILS AND CUSTOMER NUMBER
We store your login details to secure access to your account, so that only you or people with whom you share this information can log in.
We store your IP address in order to give you an overview from which IP address is logged into your account or changes have been made. That address is also used to better protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations.
OTHER DATA WE PROCESS
We also collect other personal data. We do this on the basis of a legitimate interest or with your permission. This concerns the following data:
WORK RELATED PERSONAL DATA
If you apply for a job with us, we would of course like to know what you have to offer. We check this on the basis of your CV, motivation letter, portfolio or submitted application assignment.
Some of the aforementioned personal data in combination with the cookies placed by us make it possible for us to see how you use our website and services and where your interests lie. This way we can better adapt our website, services and advertisements to your taste. You can delete the cookies from your browser at any time.
you use our services, we automatically save some data about your connection to our servers in so-called server logs. Think of your IP address, browser version, and the time of your visit. We use the information in these logs to troubleshoot errors on our systems and to trace people who endanger our network and then take measures against it.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA
It sometimes happens that we receive additional personal data via support tickets, messages on social media or via e-mail messages that we have not asked for. If we do not need this personal data to help you further, we will delete it - as far as technically possible
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Of course we do not process your personal data without underlying reasons, but we may need them if one of the following situations occurs on our website:
- providing access to our website and services, so that you can log in to your control panel, for example;
- making useful functionalities work on our website, so that, for example, your shopping cart is saved during a subsequent visit;
- entering into and executing your agreement with us, so that we know which services you are entitled to;
- making contact, for example to help you with a problem you encounter;
- handling your complaint, for a long and happy relationship;
- securing our services and combating fraud, so that, for example, someone else cannot impersonate you;
- handling reactions to our vacancies, so that we know better whether you are the right match.
After obtaining your consent, we also use your personal data for:
- gaining insight into the use of our website, so that we know, for example, which pages need to be better designed;
- improving and evaluating our website and services, so that we know, for example, which new functionalities you would like to see in our services;
- tailoring our content to your interests, so that, for example, you do not see ads on Google or Facebook that have no added value.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those discussed above, unless you have given your prior consent or we are legally obliged to do so.
We take strict security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to your data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. In addition, we use SSL certificates for a secure transfer of your data and your communication with us.
YOUR PRIVACY AND THIRD PARTIES
If someone offers us a million euros just to be able to buy your personal data, we will kindly show them the door. We will only share your information with others in the following three cases:
- To provide or perform our services
Options: to pay online, to use a module that is integrated in 1 of our channels, such as a form, …
- To carry out a legal obligation
A police claim can oblige us to share your data with the police
Cookies can also contain personal data about, for example, your surfing behavior and interests. View our cookie statement for all the "ins and outs" about the cookies we use.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of others to which we link. Of course we cannot see whether they handle your data as neatly as we do. If you end up on a website of another company, do not forget to read their privacy and cookie statement carefully before sharing your personal data.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a user of our website and services, you have some useful privacy rights at your disposal. For example, you can ask us to inspect or correct, move or delete your personal data. In addition, it is possible to request that further processing of your personal data be temporarily suspended or even object to it.
If you want to exercise these rights or know more about them, please contact us via the contact details that you can find on our website.
If you have any questions or comments after reading our privacy and cookie statement, please contact us via our website.